Seek approval from Cabinet to:
(1) Agree for the service to be continued via a direct award to Hestia Housing and Support, for 19 months, from 1st September 2021 to 31st March 2023, for a total contract value of £536,850.
(2) Agree for additional resource to be included within the new contract to manage current and future demand.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Revenue Expenditure > £500,000;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards/Areas affected: (All Wards/Areas);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 22/12/2020
Decision due: 15 July 2021 by Cabinet
Lead Member: Councillor Peymana Assad; Councillor Simon Brown; Councillor Christine Robson; Councillor Phillip O'Dell; Councillor Natasha Proctor
Lead member: Community Cohesion, Crime and Enforcement Portfolio Holder, Housing Portfolio Holder, Adults and Social Care Portfolio Holder, Education and Social Services for Children and Young People Portfolio Holder, Finance & Resources Portfolio Holder
Lead director: Alex Dewsnap
Department: Resources & Commercial Directorate
Contact: Director of Strategy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel.020 8420 9389.
Groups that have been and will continue to be consulted:
1. Professionals within Adult Social Care, Children Services, Public Health, Housing and Community Safety
2. Stakeholders, including health partners, Harrow Joint Safeguarding Boards, Harrow Domestic Violence Forum, VCS and service users
3. Portfolio Holders and Shadow Portfolio Holders