· Work with the Government to maximise opportunities for devolution, fairer funding and growth
· Lead the development and implementation of the Council’s Corporate Plan and Budget
· Lead the Council’s Strategy to address all forms of inequality
· Lead the Council’s response and recovery from COVID-19
· To be responsible for the strategic direction of regeneration and the development of local and regional plans
· Liaise with Government Departments, the Greater London Authority, London Councils, West London Alliance and other local, sub-regional and public bodies
· Champion the Council’s media relations and promote its brand and reputation
· Ensure that the decisions and activities of the Council comply with the highest possible ethical standards and that all Members of the Council adhere to the Code of Conduct.
(Note: Full details of the Portfolio Holder for Strategy, Regeneration, Partnerships and Devolution’s responsibilities can be found in page Part 3A of the Council’s Constitution).
The Strategy, Regeneration, Partnerships and Devolution Portfolio Holder is also the Leader of the Council.