Subscribe to updates
Register of disclosable pecuniary interests and dispensations
Mr J Coyle
This register of interests was published on Wednesday 12 October 2022, 1.21 pm.
More information about this co-optee
Printer friendly view
I GIVE NOTICE that I have the following disclosable pecuniary interests (please state “None” where appropriate rather than leaving boxes blank):
1. My full name
2. My Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
Description of your employment activity
3. The name of any person / organisation / Union* who has made any payment to me in respect of my election or any expenses incurred by me in carrying out my duties as an independent member.
Name of Person or Body making Payments
4. Name of any person or body having a place of business or land in the Authority’s area, and in which I have a beneficial interest in a class of securities of that person or body that exceeds the nominal value of £25,000, or one hundredth of the total issued share capital (whichever is the lower).
Name of Corporate Body
5. Description of any contract for goods, services or works made between the Authority and myself or a firm in which I am a partner, a company of which I am a remunerated director, or a person or body described in 4 above: under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; which has not fully been dishcharged.
Description of Contract
6. Address or other description (sufficient to identify the location) of any land in which I have a beneficial interest and which is in the Authority’s area (including my own home).
Address/Description of Land
Nature of Interest in Land
Sensitive information held under Section 32 of the Localism Act
7. Address or other description (sufficient to identify the location) of any land where the landlord is the Authority and I am the tenant or the tenant is a firm in which I am a partner, a company of which I am a remunerated director, or a person or body of the description specified in 5 above is the tenant.
Address/Description of Property
Nature of Interest in Property
8. Address or other description (sufficient to identify the location) of any land in the Authority’s area in which I have a licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy for 28 days or longer.
I ADVISE that I have the following other interests (please state "None" where appropriate rather than leaving boxes blank):
9. The name and address of my employer and/or of people who have appointed me to work for them.
Name of Employer(s)
Address of Employer(s)
10. I am a member or hold a position of general control or management of the following body/ies to which I have been appointed or nominated by the Authority i.e any outside body to which you are appointed by the Council but not Council Committees.
Name of Organisation
Independent Member of the Governance, Audit, Risk Management and Standards Committee, Harrow Council
11. I am a member or hold a position of general control or management of the following public body/ies exercising functions of a public nature e.g. Health Authority/PCT, Higher Education Establishment.
Name of Authority
The Sacred Heart Language College Governing Body
12. I am a member or hold a position of general control or management of the following body/ies directed to charitable purposes.
Name of Body
Holy Family Catholic Academy Trust Board
13. I am a member or hold a position of general control or management of the following body/ies whose principal purposes include the influence of public opinion or policy e.g. a trade union or political party.
Name of Body
Name of Body
14. A member of my family or a person with whom I have a close association is employed by the Authority or is a contractor providing goods, services or works to the Authority or is employed by a contractor providing goods, services or works to the Authority.
Relationship to you
15. My form has been signed and dated.
12 October 2022
NOTE – An Independent Member must, within 28 days of becoming aware of any change to the interests specified above, provide written notification to the Authority’s Monitoring Officer of that change.