The Traffic Advisory Panel has the following duties and responsibilities:
To make recommendations on the following:
- traffic management;
- the management and control of parking both on and off-street;
- the operational aspects of public transport within the Borough.
Examples of business:
· Petitions, Deputations
· Scheme Approval (from existing budgets), including consultation results and authority to make traffic orders.
· Objections to traffic orders
· Investigations into traffic problems (other than those identified by petition etc)
· Local Safety Schemes Annual Review
· Consultations from neighbouring authorities on traffic management schemes on or near boundary
· Amendments to London Lorry Ban operation
· Approval of model traffic orders
· References and motions from other bodies
· Setting traffic management criteria e.g. traffic calming.
Information on how to submit a petition, deputation or public question is available on the council website.
Support officer: Senior Democratic & Electoral Services Officer. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org