Report of the Corporate Director, People.
(1) the Corporate Director of People Services be authorised, following consultation with the Portfolio Holder for Children, Schools and Young People, together with the Portfolio Holder for Finance and Resources to:
· issue a direct award to the incumbent provider for the Harrow information advice and guidance service; and
· approve the financial contribution to be made by the Council to Harrow Clinical Commissioning Group, for the Harrow’s Emotional Wellbeing Service.
Reason for Decision: To enable the Local Authority to fulfil its statutory duties to:
· meet the emotional and mental health needs of children and young people
· encourage, enable or assist young people’s participation in education or training and to assist the most vulnerable and risk of disengaging with education or work.
Alternative Options Considered and Rejected: As set out in the report.
Conflict of Interest relating to the matter declared by Cabinet Member/Dispensation Granted: None.