Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. To Note the Revenue and Capital forecast position at Q1
2. To approve amendments to the Capital Programme if applicable.
Having agreed to note the confidential appendices to the report, Cabinet
(1) the revenue and capital forecast positions set out in paragraphs 1.2 and 1.3 in the officer report, be noted;
(3) the Council’s Trading Update as detailed in Appendix 6 to the officer report, be noted;
(4) the refresh of Sancroft Community Care Limited’s Business Plan (2017-2023), as detailed in the exempt Appendix 7 to the officer report, be approved;
(5) the Concillium Assets LLP’s Business Plan (2021/22 – 2027/28) as detailed in the exempt Appendix 8 to the officer report, be approved.
Reason for Decision: To report the 2021/22 financial forecast position at Q1 and to update Cabinet on trading company performance.
Alternative Options Considered and Rejected: As set out in the report.
Conflict of Interest relating to the matter declared by Cabinet Member/Dispensation Granted: None.
Report author: Director of Finance
Publication date: 24/09/2021
Date of decision: 23/09/2021
Decided at meeting: 23/09/2021 - Cabinet
Effective from: 02/10/2021