Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. To Note the Revenue and Capital outturn position reported as at 31st March 2021, including revenue and capital carry forwards.
2. To approve amendments to the Capital Programme if applicable.
(1) the revenue and capital outturn positions, as set out in paragraphs 1.2 and 1.3 of the officer report, be noted;
(2) the proposed amendments to the Capital Programme, as set out in paragraphs 3.6 and 3.33 to 3.44 of the officer report, be approved;
(3) the Council’s Trading Update, as detailed in Appendix 6 to the officer report, be noted.
Reason for Decision: To report the 2020/21 financial outturn position and to update Cabinet on trading company performance.
Alternative Options Considered and Rejected: As set out in the report.
Conflict of Interest relating to the matter declared by Cabinet Member/Dispensation Granted: None.
Report author: Director of Finance
Publication date: 24/06/2021
Date of decision: 17/06/2021
Decided at meeting: 17/06/2021 - Cabinet
Effective from: 26/06/2021