Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To update Cabinet on the review of the HSDP and take decisions relating to progress particularly with regard to Grange Farm, and the incorporation of the Phase 2 and 3 regeneration into and development by the HSDP following production of the attached Business Plan.
Having considered the confidential Appendix, and the reference from the Overview and Scrutiny Committee, it was
(1) the outcome of the review of the Harrow Strategic Development Partnership (HSDP) sites be noted;
(2) further reports on the phase Business Plans for each scheme be authorised and agreed;
(3) Greenhill Way be the preferred location for the Town Hall;
(4) the initial Business Plan for Grange Farm (Phase 2) be agreed;
(5) the Grange Farm scheme be incorporated into the HSDP and the development of a planning application for Phases 2 and 3 be approved;
(6) the decision to revise the HSDP schemes be confirmed and officers be authorised to commission appropriate professional services and carry out preparatory and enabling works; and
(7) Cabinet consider the production of a report on the economic impact of the proposals for the Greenhill Way site.
Reason for Decision: To understand the outcomes of the review of the HSDP sites, authorise preparation of business plans for the revised schemes, allow further works required to provide a new Town Hall and agree the business plan and way forward for Grange Farm in order that high quality new housing can be developed for the Council’s tenants and residents.
Report author: Corporate Director Place
Publication date: 18/11/2022
Date of decision: 17/11/2022
Decided at meeting: 17/11/2022 - Cabinet
Effective from: 26/11/2022